Friday, June 4, 2010

Life is Tough When You're a Toddler

Can I have the camera, Mom? Please? Pleeeeeease? Thanks, Mom!






Wow, I'm pretty good at this....maybe I'll be a photographer when I grow up.

Or maybe I'll be an Artist...
Guess I could work with animals. I do love doggies!
I bet I'll make a good Mommy when I grow up.Oh, Mom, you know I don't like having my hair done...There, I took it out, again, just to be stubborn & show you how much I don't like it. Let me do your hair instead.Yah, I'll make a great hair stylist when I grow up...
by the way, this shirt was Daddy's idea! Maybe I'll be a critic of Fine Foods...Mmmm.....Yum....I could be a swimsuit model..... I do look aweful cute!Who needs a sandbox when you've got a yard full of rocks to play with?Is there a job where you just get to go to the playground every day?That would be GREAT!
Oh, gosh..... I don't know! What's a girl to do?I'll just close my eyes and think about it for a while...and yes, today I want to take my nap in the middle of the bedroom floor.
You can be anything you want, sweet girl. Dream Big!

1 comment:

farnsworthfamily said...

i miss and love you guys so so much. you make me cry. hope i get to see you real soon. love lots